2 year warranty
We offer a 2-year mechanical warranty on our watches and movements.
Free shipping on all orders
Tax & duties
Norwegian customers will have VAT added at checkout. Recipients in any other country is solely responsible for any tax or duty applicable in their region.
- Hours, minutes and seconds
- 24h GMT hand, second timezone
- TMI NH34A Automatic GMT movement
Case, dial and hands
- 40mm diamter, 14mm thickness
- 47mm lug to lug
- Stainless steel with polished, brushed and sand blasted finish
- PVD rose gold plating
- Sapphire crystal glass
- 100m water resistance
- Screw down crown
- Lume, BGW9 blue on dials and C3 green on hands
Straps (3 included with watch)
- Custom genuine leather "croc pattern" strap, snug fit
- Custom sailcloth strap, snug fit
- Custom leather strap, revealed at purchase
- 20mm strap width
- Unique watch box design
- 2 year limited mechanical warranty
Dial and hands
One of our biggest missions was to give the dial great depth preception and complexity while still keeping a tidy pressence.
Combining the curved earth, the two floating rings, the glass covered GMT ring and the guilloché pattern dial tucked beneath the rings we feel this has been acchived.
The unique hands which takes inspiration from the time-honored sextants used in celestial navigation is also a detailed we feel proud of, and we were pleasently surprised to see how they really added to making the watch quick to read as well.
Case and clasp
Sporting a diameter of 40mm the case should be perfect for most people, and with a complex variation of alternating finish and extra angles we brought a classical 1900 century design essence to the case.
The watch comes with 3 custom complementary straps, all with polished butterfly folding clasps matching the case finish.
Color and finish
The Voyage GMT was released in two color and finish options; a dark blue dial combined with a statinless steel case, and a brown root beer dial combined with a rose gold plating (PVD).