- Hours, minutes and seconds
- 24h GMT hand, second timezone
- Automatic TMI NH34 movement
- Up to 41+ hours power reserve
Case, dial and hands
- 40mm diamter, 14mm thickness
47mm lug to lug
- Stainless steel with polished, brushed and sand blasted finish
- PVD rose gold plating
- Sapphire crystal glass
- 100m water resistance
- Screw down crown
- Lume, BGW9 blue on dials and C3 green on hands
Straps (3 for each watch)
- Custom genuine leather "croc pattern" strap, quick release
- Custom sailcloth strap, snug fit
- Custom leather strap with rough grain and white contrast stitches, quick release
- 20mm strap width
Dial and hands
One of our biggest missions was to give the dial great depth preception and complexity while still keeping a tidy pressence.
Combining the curved earth, the two floating rings, the glass covered GMT ring and the guilloché dial tucked beneath the rings we feel this has been acchived.
The unique hands which takes inspiration from the time-honored sextants used in celestial navigation is also a detailed we feel proud of, and we were pleasently surprised to see how they really added to making the watch quick to read as well.
Case and clasp
Sporting a diameter of 40mm the case should be perfect for most people, and with a complex variation of alternating finish and extra angles we brought a classical 1900 century design essence to the case.
The watch comes with 3 custom complementary straps, all with polished butterfly folding clasps matching the case finish.
Colors and finish
The Voyage GMT will be released in two color and finish options, a dark blue dial combined with a statinless steel case, and a brown root beer dial combined with a rose gold plating (PVD).